So I was in a charity shop and picked up a Harry Potter notebook and found this and cried. I thought Tumblr would appreciate it, because adorable.
- Name: Amy
- Age: 19
- Height: 5’4
- Relationship status: Mentally engaged to several different celebrities and fictional characters, regardless of their sexual orientation. In reality, single.
- Birthday: 18th January
- Favorite color: Yellow
- Favorite singer/band: Benjamin Francis Leftwich/Bon Iver
- Last song listened: Poison & Wine - The Civil Wars
- Favorite movie: The Breakfast Club and Almost Famous. Don’t make me choose!
- Last movie watched: Submarine
- Favorite book: The Catcher in the Rye. Or anything by John Green.
- Last book read: Currently rereading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- # of siblings: 1 sister.
- # of pets: 1 - a dog called Rosie.
- Best school subject: English, Music, and Media Studies.
- Mac or PC? PC
- Cell phone type: iPhone
- Current shirt color: Blue stripes
- Gamer? Um, does Tetris count? Because that’s it, basically. Well, I play Grand Theft Auto on my phone, but I don’t follow the game. I just like pretending to be a taxi driver…
- Day or night? I’m going to be awkward and say evening.
- Summer or winter? Summer.
- Most-visited website? Tumblr and YouTube.
- Celebrity crushes: Ugh, basically everyone. Benedict Cumberbatch, Zac Efron, Mark Salling, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Jonathan Groff, Andrew Garfield, and so fourth and such which…
JOHNLOCK FIC & GRAPHIC EXCHANGE
If you’re looking to show off your creativity and make some new friends in the Sherlock fandom, then you should participate in our very first gift exchange!
What is a gift exchange, you ask? Simply put, you give us any prompt at all and we’ll find someone anonymous to make it into a lovely fic or graphic for you! In return, you’ll bring someone else’s prompt to life, and you’ve got a whole month to to do it in. You keep your masterpiece under lock and key, and when the posting date rolls around, you’ll all have a wonderful little surprise!
If you’re interested in participating, find the list of dates, details, rules, and the sign-up form here. Alternatively, if you’re not too sure and have any questions, feel free to message us here. It’s all really very simple, we promise!
Thank you for taking the time to read this. We really hope you consider signing up! Don’t forget to reblog this post so that we can get more people involved! :)